To set permission levels within PD Planner, go to the PD Admin Area within Your Plan. Click on PD Admin and select Permissions from the list.
- Professional Development Administrators can create and manage plans, permissions, activity types and view approvals.
- Plan Administrators can create plans. They can only manage plans they create or which they are assigned as a manager.
- Activity Type Managers can manage the activity type list.
- Approval Managers can manage approvals for activities.
Using the above descriptions as a guide, determine the permission level you wish to assign to an individual. Click on the appropriate tab.
To add someone to one of the permission levels, click on Add.
Use the search feature or scroll through the list of names to find the individual to whom you wish to provide permission.
Check "Add Manager."
To remove a permission level, go to
- PD Admin.
- Select the tab for the permission level of the person you wish to remove.
- Click on "Remove" to the right of the person's name and email address.