To manage users, you must have the appropriate permission level and be an organization administrator in the system.
To reset or change a user's password, click on the Admin Tools button in the upper banner.
Click on Users, which is in the Administration list.
Search for the user by entering his/her email address or name.
- Click on the Username (email address)
- Click on Change Password.
- In the space provided, enter a temporary password.
- Password (again): Enter the same password, for verification.
- Click on Change Password, located on the right sides of the screen.
When the screen refreshes, make sure that "Password Expired" is checked and Save.