To add members to a community, there are two options. For each you must access Community Builder in the Admin Tools Area.
- click the Admin Tools button which is located in the upper banner.
- Click on Community Builder.
- Click on the name of the community to which you wist to add members.
- Click on Manage Members.
- Click on Invite New Member.
- Enter the User's Email in the provided field.
- Click on Check User.
- You will see a message indicating that the user has been added to the community.
- In the provided field, enter the user's email address or name.
- Be sure that 'Members and Non-Members" button is checked. Since you are adding a new member, at this point they are not yet a member of the community.
- Click 'OK'
- Check the box to the left of the user's name/email that you want to add as a member of the community.
- Use the drop-down to give the user the appropriate membership level.