Adding topics and sub-topics allows for easy filtering of your eLibrary resources.
To add a topic, you must have the appropriate permission level and rights.
- On your homepage, click on the name of the eLibrary to which you want to add a topic,
- Go to eLibrary Builder in your Admin Tools area and click on the name of the eLibrary to which you want to add a topic.
- Click the 'Manage Topic' button in the grey header.
- Click on 'Add New Topic.'
- In the space provided, add the topic title.
- Click 'Save.'
To order the eLibrary topics, use the drag and drop arrows.
To create a sub-topic, use the drag and drop arrows. Drag right and then drop the topic. (If it does not appear to 'stick' in the correct space, try refreshing your screen.)